- 1 #Easy Ravioli Lasagna Recipe
- 2 Easy Baked Ravioli Lasagna (Lazy Shortcut!)- #Easy Ravioli Lasagna Recipe
- 3 Ingredients – #Easy Ravioli Lasagna Recipe
- 4 Tips for the Best Ravioli Lasagna – #Easy Ravioli Lasagna Recipe
- 5 How to Store and Reheat – #Easy Ravioli Lasagna Recipe
- 6 More Lasagna Recipes You’ll Love- #Easy Ravioli Lasagna Recipe
- 7 Easy Ravioli Lasagna Recipe- #Easy Ravioli Lasagna Recipe
You are reading the article: Easy Ravioli Lasagna Recipe – World Ramens
: Make a shortcut ravioli lasagna for a tasty and easy dinner.
Bạn Đang Xem: #Easy Ravioli Lasagna Recipe
#Easy Ravioli Lasagna Recipe
Try this shortcut ravioli lasagna the next time you’re craving comfort food but don’t feel like cooking.
It’s super tasty and a lazy cook’s dream dinner.
As you might imagine, this is slightly different from your typical lasagna with noodles, sauce, and cheese.
However, it’s just as easy to make and entirely worth it.
It’s the perfect recipe for busy bees or people that maybe don’t love to cook.
That said, it’s insanely good. So make it even if you love spending time in the kitchen. It won’t disappoint.
Easy Baked Ravioli Lasagna (Lazy Shortcut!)- #Easy Ravioli Lasagna Recipe
You may be thinking, why mess with a classic dish like lasagna? And that’s a fair question.
See More : — #Best Lemon Blueberry Bread Recipe —
After all, it’s hard to beat something so incredible.
But baked ravioli lasagna is great stuff, too.
It’s still decadent, cheesy, and totally comforting. However, using ravioli instead of lasagna gives it a little more oomph.
Lasagna noodles are tasty and easy to work with, but they’re just noodles. On the other hand, ravioli is filled pasta, so it’s extra rich and tasty.
Paired with the robust sauce and melted cheese, it’ll satisfy everyone at the table.
Oh, and did I mention you’ll use frozen ravioli? Yeah, this one is a cinch to make!
Ingredients – #Easy Ravioli Lasagna Recipe
Believe it or not, you’ll only need five ingredients to make this terrific lasagna. (Although, if you want to add extra veggies and seasonings, you certainly can.)
Here are the stars of the show:
- Ground Beef: Whether you use sausage- or cheese-filled ravioli, ground beef adds a salty-meaty element.
- Spaghetti Sauce: Pick whichever brand you like best, or make it yourself. Either way, make enough to cover the pasta.
- Ravioli: Use frozen ravioli. It’s more convenient, and it won’t overcook.
- Mozzarella: As you’ll see on the recipe card below, I prefer part-skim mozzarella. You should also use freshly shredded instead of pre-shredded because it melts better.
- Fresh Basil: If you love basil’s slightly peppery, minty flavor, add some to the cooked lasagna. Don’t add it before putting it in the oven, though – that’ll zap the taste right out of it.
Tips for the Best Ravioli Lasagna – #Easy Ravioli Lasagna Recipe
Honestly, this recipe is one of the best ravioli lasagna recipes ever.
And this recipe can easily feed up to 12 people, so it’s great for all kinds of family dinners and parties.
See More : Cuban Sandwich (Best Recipe) Ingredients: 1/4 cup Dijon mustard 1/4 cup mayonnaise 4 Cuban sandwich rolls or submarine rolls, split lengthwise Olive oil 12 thin slices deli ham 12 thin slices roast pork 12 thin slices Swiss cheese 1/2 cup pickle slices Directions:
So, here are a few tips to make it even better:
- Don’t defrost the frozen ravioli. It’ll cook perfectly from frozen.
- Double the batch and freeze one for later. Instead of a 2 1/2-quart baking dish, use two 9 x 9-inch dishes. Then, cook half the lasagna, and freeze the other half for a later date.
- Let the lasagna cool before serving. If you serve it right away, it may be watery and messy. Ten minutes should do the trick.
- Add veggies to make it more wholesome. Go for onions, peppers, squash, mushrooms, etc. You could even add them to the sauce if you need to hide them from the kids.
- Season the beef well. I like it kind of spicy, but a simple blend of garlic, onion powder, and Italian seasoning works well.
How to Store and Reheat – #Easy Ravioli Lasagna Recipe
You can make this lasagna ahead of time and freeze it for up to 6 months!
Store it in a freezer-safe container wrapped in two layers of aluminum foil to prevent freezer burn.
When you’re ready to serve it, remove it from the freezer a day ahead of time. Let it defrost in the fridge for a day before putting it in the oven.
If you have leftovers, transfer them to an airtight container. They should stay fresh in the fridge for 4-5 days.
You can warm the leftovers in the microwave.
More Lasagna Recipes You’ll Love- #Easy Ravioli Lasagna Recipe
Crockpot Lasagna Soup
Cottage Cheese Lasagna
Sour Cream Lasagna
What type of ravioli is best for this dish?
Cheese ravioli works best for this dish, as it has a mild flavor that won’t overpower the other ingredients and will blend nicely with the other flavors. The smaller size of the ravioli also works well with the layering of this dish.
Can I prepare the lasagna ahead of time?
Absolutely! You can assemble the lasagna and store it in the refrigerator for up to 3 days before baking. When you’re ready to bake, just pop it in the oven and follow the baking instructions in the recipe.
Can I use different types of cheese in this recipe?
Yes, you can use different kinds of cheese in this recipe. Feel free to experiment and try different combinations, like mozzarella and Parmesan, or ricotta and fontina. Have fun and find the combination that works best for you!