- 1 #Best Pumpkin Cobbler (Easy Recipe)
- 2 Easy Pumpkin Cobbler with Cake Mix- #Best Pumpkin Cobbler (Easy Recipe)
- 3 Ingredients- #Best Pumpkin Cobbler (Easy Recipe)
- 4 How to Make Pumpkin Cobbler – #Best Pumpkin Cobbler (Easy Recipe)
- 5 How to Store – #Best Pumpkin Cobbler (Easy Recipe)
- 6 Tips for Making the Best Pumpkin Cobbler- #Best Pumpkin Cobbler (Easy Recipe)
- 7 Serving Suggestions- #Best Pumpkin Cobbler (Easy Recipe)
- 8 More Pumpkin Recipes You’ll Love- #Best Pumpkin Cobbler (Easy Recipe)
- 9 Best Pumpkin Cobbler (Easy Recipe)- #Best Pumpkin Cobbler (Easy Recipe)
You are reading the article: Best Pumpkin Cobbler (Easy Recipe) – World Ramens
: This pumpkin cobbler is a creamy, spiced dessert topped with a buttery crust and served warm with whipped cream or ice cream. It’s my most requested fall dessert.
Bạn Đang Xem: #Best Pumpkin Cobbler (Easy Recipe)
#Best Pumpkin Cobbler (Easy Recipe)
With a scrumptious combination of creamy pumpkin, warm spices, and buttery topping, this pumpkin cobbler is my most requested fall dessert yet.
Serve it warm with whipped cream or ice cream, and get ready to swoon!
Whatever the occasion, this sweetly spiced dessert is just what you need.
It’s perfect for Halloween, Thanksgiving, or a cozy fall day with friends. Though it’s so yummy, you might not want to share!
While its fruity cousins are bright and sweet, this pumpkin cobbler is wonderfully comforting and warm.
And it’s a must-make for pumpkin spice lovers!
Easy Pumpkin Cobbler with Cake Mix- #Best Pumpkin Cobbler (Easy Recipe)
If you’re a pumpkin pie fanatic, this easy-to-make recipe is for you. It’s got the same fantastic flavor, only with half the work!
The bottom is creamy, velvety, and smooth, while the topping is slightly crisp, buttery, and fluffy.
I hate to say it, but this recipe might even replace your annual pie at the holiday table.
Don’t believe me? Try this pumpkin cobbler for yourself (and thank me later).
Ingredients- #Best Pumpkin Cobbler (Easy Recipe)
While you could make this with just pumpkin pie filling and cake mix, I prefer this upgraded recipe.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Sugar – white sugar adds just the right amount of sweetness. But feel free to use brown sugar for a slightly deeper flavor.
- Eggs – for a thick and smooth batter that’s almost custard-like.
- Pumpkin Puree – use puree (not pie filling) so you can control the spices and sweetness.
- Milk – to make the filling creamy.
- Orange Extract – for a hint of citrus to cut through the richness. Use orange zest if you can’t find the extract.
- Cinnamon, Ginger, and Cloves – for a warm, earthy finish we all love in pumpkin spice.
- Salt – to balance the sweetness and enhance the flavors.
- Yellow Cake Mix – use any brand you like. You can even use spiced cake if you want a boost of warmth.
- Butter – salted or unsalted, just make sure it’s the real deal.
How to Make Pumpkin Cobbler – #Best Pumpkin Cobbler (Easy Recipe)
This recipe is beyond easy. Just mix, pour, and bake!
1. Preheat the oven and grease the baking dish. – pumpkin cobbler Worldramens
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175°C) and lightly grease a baking dish with cooking spray.
See More : # 23 Easy Vegan Birthday Cakes
I used an 8×8-inch ceramic dish.
But if you only have a 9×13-inch dish (or you need more cobbler), double everything but the eggs and evaporated milk.
You’ll then use 3 eggs and 12 ounces of evaporated milk. Also, add about 5 minutes to the baking time.
2. Mix the filling ingredients. – pumpkin cobbler Worldramens
Whisk the eggs and sugar until well blended and smooth. Then add the pumpkin puree, evaporated milk, orange extract, spices, and salt.
Mix well, until it’s smooth and the spices are evenly distributed.
I usually do this by hand with a whisk, but feel free to use an electric mixer on low.
3. Assemble the cobbler. – pumpkin cobbler Worldramens
Pour the pumpkin mixture into the baking dish. Spread it out with a spatula so it’s even and flat.
Next, sprinkle the cake mix over the top, covering as much of the pumpkin mixture as you can.
Then drizzle the melted butter over the top and pop it in the oven (don’t mix the cake mix and butter).
4. Bake, serve, and enjoy! – pumpkin cobbler Worldramens
Bake the cobbler for about an hour. Let it cool for 5-10 minutes, then serve with ice cream. Yum!
How to Store – #Best Pumpkin Cobbler (Easy Recipe)
In case you have leftovers, here are some tips for storing pumpkin cobbler. Do it right, and you’ll be able to preserve that fresh-out-of-the-oven flavor.
To Store in The Fridge: – pumpkin cobbler Worldramens
Pumpkin cobbler needs to be stored in the refrigerator. But it has to be cold before going in!
So, let it cool completely on the counter, then transfer it to an airtight container or tightly wrap the baking dish with plastic.
Pop it in the fridge for 2-3 days.
To Store in The Freezer: – pumpkin cobbler Worldramens
If you want to make this pumpkin cobbler in advance, you totally can!
Once the cobbler is baked and fully cooled, decide if you want to freeze it whole or in smaller portions.
Either way, you need an airtight container.
See More : ## 10 Best Air Fryer Cookies You Have to Try
For smaller portions, I like to use freezer-safe plastic containers. For whole cobblers, I use disposable baking pans and wrap them well in plastic and foil.
To serve, thaw in the refrigerator overnight and follow the reheating instructions below.
To Reheat: – pumpkin cobbler Worldramens
I’m all for cold cobbler for breakfast. But let’s be honest, it’s best served hot!
So, to reheat:
- Place individual portions in a heatproof container, cover them with plastic, and microwave for 1-2 minutes.
- Or, scoop a portion into a small, oven-safe dish, cover it with foil, and heat in the Air Fryer at 350°F for about 10 minutes.
- Cover the whole baking dish with foil, then bake in a 350ºF oven for about 30 minutes.
You can, of course, heat small portions in the oven too. It’ll taste much better!
But I don’t like heating up the oven for one or two portions, so the microwave or Air Fryer are your best bet.
Tips for Making the Best Pumpkin Cobbler- #Best Pumpkin Cobbler (Easy Recipe)
I know I already said it, but please don’t forget to use pumpkin puree and not pumpkin pie filling.
They look very similar, and while it seems like a small thing, it’ll have a huge impact on the flavor and texture of the cobbler.
Other than that, here are a few more tips:
- Place the baking dish onto a baking sheet. That way, if anything bubbles over the edges, it won’t go all over your oven.
- Use pumpkin spice instead of individual spices. Use 1 ½ teaspoons instead of the cinnamon, ginger, and cloves.
- Don’t over-grease the baking dish. Too much cooking spray with leave the pumpkin with a greasy finish.
Recipe Variations – pumpkin cobbler Worldramens
Follow the recipe as is, and it’ll be delish. Or, try one of these tasty variations:
- Sprinkle chopped nuts over the top. Pecans or walnuts are my faves for a bit of crunch.
- Try different cake flavors. Spiced cake, carrot cake, and even chocolate cake mix work well with pumpkin.
- Drizzle on some gooey caramel. Do this when serving to keep it from burning.
- Add toffee bits for a salty crunch. Or add some chocolate chips to the filling.
- Use a gluten-free cake mix. You can even use vegan butter and dairy-free milk if you prefer.
- Bake the cobbler in ramekins. It’s easier for serving and great for dinner parties.
Serving Suggestions- #Best Pumpkin Cobbler (Easy Recipe)
You can’t beat a warm, fresh cobbler straight out of the oven. Top it with vanilla ice cream for a dessert that’s to die for.
Or take it to another level with:
- Gooey caramel
- White chocolate sauce
- Butter pecan ice cream
- Warm custard
There are so many ways to enjoy this dreamy dessert. But even without extra toppings or ice cream, this pumpkin cobbler is a winner.
More Pumpkin Recipes You’ll Love- #Best Pumpkin Cobbler (Easy Recipe)
Pumpkin Crunch Cake
Pumpkin Dump Cake
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175°C).
- Lightly grease an 8×8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the sugar and eggs by hand or with an electric mixer on low until smooth and fluffy.
- Add the pumpkin puree to the eggs and sugar, then mix until smooth.
- Add the evaporated milk, orange extract/zest, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and salt to the mixture and mix until well combined.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture into the prepared baking dish and spread it evenly with a spatula.
- Lightly sprinkle the cake mix over the pumpkin until the top is completely covered. Do not mix.
- Slowly drizzle the melted butter on top of the cake mix to cover as much of it as possible. Do not mix.
- Transfer the baking dish to the oven and bake for about an hour, or until the pumpkin mixture is set and the topping is golden brown.
- Remove the cobbler from the oven and let it cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
What Kind of Pie Crust Should I Use?
You can use either a store-bought pie crust or make your own. If you want to make your own, you can try this recipe for an easy shortbread crust. It pairs perfectly with pumpkin cobbler, and it takes just a few minutes to make.
Can I Make Pumpkin Cobbler Ahead of Time?
Yes, you can make your pumpkin cobbler ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for up to three days. When you’re ready to serve it, just pop it in the oven to heat it up.
Can I Make This Pumpkin Cobbler with Other Fruits?
Absolutely! You can use apples, peaches, or any other type of fruit in place of the pumpkin. Just keep in mind that if you’re using a firmer fruit, you may need to cook it a little longer so that it’s softened before baking it in the cobbler.