- 1 # Kool-Aid Pie (No-Bake Recipe)
- 2 Kool-Aid Pie- # Kool-Aid Pie (No-Bake Recipe)
- 3 Ingredients- # Kool-Aid Pie (No-Bake Recipe)
- 4 How to Make Kool-Aid Pie- # Kool-Aid Pie (No-Bake Recipe)
- 5 Recipe Tips and Variations – # Kool-Aid Pie (No-Bake Recipe)
- 6 Kool-Aid Pie (No-Bake Recipe)- # Kool-Aid Pie (No-Bake Recipe)
You are reading the article: Kool-Aid Pie (No-Bake Recipe) – World Ramens
– Make a chilled Kool-Aid pie for a summery, fruity dessert. Only four ingredients needed.
Bạn Đang Xem: # Kool-Aid Pie (No-Bake Recipe)
# Kool-Aid Pie (No-Bake Recipe)
Childhood memories are filled with pitchers of delicious Kool-Aid and porch swings. Relive those days with a summery Kool-Aid pie.
This chilled pie is thick, creamy, and full of fruity flavor.
It’s incredibly easy to make, and you only need four simple ingredients.
Just grab a mixing bowl and your favorite Kool-Aid flavor and you’re set!
This nostalgic Kool-Aid pie will have you and the kids hooked at first bite.
Kool-Aid Pie- # Kool-Aid Pie (No-Bake Recipe)
See More : # Cassava Cake (Easy Recipe)
Whether you’re looking for the perfect party dessert or craving something sweet, this is it!
This pie is packed with fruity flavors, and it’s completely customizable.
It’s a no-oven required, no-holds-barred, straightforward pie.
Just combine three ingredients and pour them into a store-bought crust.
It seriously doesn’t get any easier than that.
Kids will go crazy for this recipe so let them help make it too.
I remember making Kool-Aid by the pitcher with my grandmother.
Make those moments even more delicious and whip up this irresistible Kool-Aid pie.
Ingredients- # Kool-Aid Pie (No-Bake Recipe)
See More : #Easy Ravioli Lasagna Recipe
Sweetened condensed milk: This gives the pie all of the wonderful sweetness. It’s made by removing water from cows’ milk. Then, it’s sweetened to perfection. This is a commonly used ingredient for baking and confections.
Unsweetened drink mix (Kool-aid): Use your favorite flavor and get creative! The drink mix gives the pie its strong, fruity flavor and beautiful color.
Whipped topping: Using whipped topping is a quick and easy way to thicken a dessert mixture. This will keep it light, fluffy, and mousse-like.
Graham cracker crust: There’s nothing easier than a ready-made pie crust. Graham cracker crust tastes fantastic with the fruity, creamy pie. You could always make this yourself if you want to take the extra time.
How to Make Kool-Aid Pie- # Kool-Aid Pie (No-Bake Recipe)
Step One: Combine! First, combine the drink mix and sweetened condensed milk. Stir them up until they become one delicious mixture. Then, fold in the whipped topping. Once there are no more streaks of color in the cream, it’s done!
Step two: Pour! Pour the whipped cream, Kool-Aid mixture into the prepared pie crust. Be sure to smooth it out with a rubber spatula or spoon.
Step three: Refrigerate! Cover the pie and transfer it to the refrigerator. Let it chill and set for at least one hour. The longer the better!
Step four: Serve! Serve Kool-Aid pie cold. If you like it extra creamy, add another dollop of whipped topping on top of each slice.
Recipe Tips and Variations – # Kool-Aid Pie (No-Bake Recipe)
- The longer you allow the pie to chill, the better it will be. Leave it in the fridge for at least one hour but I like to leave it for up to 4! The texture will be thick and creamy, and it will be so easy to slice.
- This is a no-brainer dessert for kids. They’ll go crazy for it. The bright colors, fruity flavors, and creamy texture is always a hit. This pie is great for birthday parties.
- When mixing the ingredients, try to use a really large mixing bowl. It will make the job easier when you’re folding in the whipped topping.
- The best part about this recipe is that you get to customize it! Use any flavor of Kool-Aid. Try cherry, blue raspberry, orange, grape, fruit punch, strawberry, and more! You can even combine flavors for an even more delicious treat.