- 1 # Dairy-Free Banana Bread (Easy Recipe)
- 2 Dairy-Free Banana Bread – # Dairy-Free Banana Bread (Easy Recipe)
- 3 Ingredients- # Dairy-Free Banana Bread (Easy Recipe)
- 4 How to Make Dairy-Free Banana Bread- # Dairy-Free Banana Bread (Easy Recipe)
- 5 Tips and Variations – # Dairy-Free Banana Bread (Easy Recipe)
- 6 How to Store – # Dairy-Free Banana Bread (Easy Recipe)
- 7 Dairy-Free Banana Bread (Easy Recipe)- # Dairy-Free Banana Bread (Easy Recipe)
You are reading the article: Dairy-Free Banana Bread (Easy Recipe) – World Ramens
This is a delicious and dairy-free banana bread recipe that is easy to make and sure to please everyone. It only requires 8 ingredients and takes 30 minutes to prepare. Enjoy!
Bạn Đang Xem: # Dairy-Free Banana Bread (Easy Recipe)
– 2 cups all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– 1/2 cup vegetable oil
– 1/2 cup brown sugar
– 2 eggs
– 3 ripe bananas, mashed
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together the vegetable oil, brown sugar, eggs, mashed bananas, and vanilla extract until well blended.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
5. Grease a 9×5-inch loaf pan and pour the batter into the pan.
6. Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
7. Let cool before slicing and serving. Enjoy!
# Dairy-Free Banana Bread (Easy Recipe)
Are you looking for a delicious and dairy-free banana bread recipe?
If so, you’ve come to the right place.
See More : # Best Baileys Cheesecake Recipe
This versatile sweet bread recipe is perfect for a quick, sweet breakfast, a mid-morning treat, or even dessert.
It has all of the flavors of classic banana bread, but none of the pesky dairy.
With its creaminess and subtle sweetness, this dairy-free banana bread will be a real hit.
So if you’re ready for an easy twist on traditional baking recipes, read on.
Dairy-Free Banana Bread – # Dairy-Free Banana Bread (Easy Recipe)
We’ve all heard the phrase, “It’s the simple things in life.”
Well, this easy-to-make, seven-ingredient, dairy-free banana bread totally backs that up.
Though it takes about an hour to bake, it’s as simple as simple gets. It’s also as unbelievably delicious as delicious gets!
Now, you may be hesitant. After all, if there’s no dairy, it’s bound to be dry and flavorless, right? Wrong!
This bread is light, exquisitely moist, and overflowing with flavor.
Plus, it smells phenomenal, and you’ll be drooling the entire hour while it’s baking.
Ingredients- # Dairy-Free Banana Bread (Easy Recipe)
The ingredients in this recipe are everyday staples. You probably have them in your kitchen right now. Here’s what you’ll need:
- Oil. Any oil will do. I typically use vegetable oil because it’s what I have on hand. However, you can use Canola oil, coconut oil, etc.
- Sugar. I always reach for plain white sugar. (Again, it’s what I have on hand.) However, you could substitute it with your favorite. Coconut sugar is a popular option for those trying to eat more healthily. Powdered and confectioners sugars are the only ones that I would outright avoid.
- Egg. The egg is a necessity in this recipe, so accept no substitutes. It gives the bread its lightness and fluffy texture. Plus, it helps hold everything together.
- Flour. All-purpose flour is relatively inexpensive and easy to use. You could also go with whole wheat or another favorite flour variety.
- Baking soda. Baking soda will help the bread rise while baking.
- Salt. Just add a dash as a flavor enhancer. Very little goes a long way.
- Bananas. You’ll need three medium bananas – all overripe. Even though deeply browned bananas look gross, they’re perfect for this recipe. The browner the banana, the better this bread will taste.
As I mentioned, you won’t need any nuts for this recipe. However, if you want them, you can add them.
They may make the bread less moist, though.
How to Make Dairy-Free Banana Bread- # Dairy-Free Banana Bread (Easy Recipe)
Making this banana bread is a breeze.
See More : # Mayonnaise Biscuits (Easy Recipe)
You can find the complete, step-by-step recipe below, but here’s a quick overview:
1. Prepare. Start by preheating the oven to 325 degrees. You can also prepare your loaf pan by adding parchment paper or dusting it with flour.
2. Mix. Next, mix the oil and sugar before adding the egg. Mix well. Then, add the flour, baking soda, and salt. Once you stir that mixture, add the mashed bananas.
3. Pour. Pour the mixture into your prepared pan.
4. Bake. The bread takes about an hour to bake. You can check that it’s ready by using the toothpick test.
Once it’s ready, simply slice and serve. You can enjoy it anytime, for breakfast, lunch, or dinner!
Tips and Variations – # Dairy-Free Banana Bread (Easy Recipe)
The following are a few final tips when baking dairy-free banana bread.
- Use overripe bananas for this recipe. I know I’ve said this already, but it’s important. You don’t want solid yellow-peeled bananas. Look for ones with plenty of dark spots instead.
- Don’t forget to flour your pan. Alternatively, you can put down parchment paper instead. Both help keep the bread from sticking to the bottom and sides when you remove it.
- Use a kitchen scale to measure the flour. If you don’t have one, scooping with measuring spoons is okay. However, you’ll get the best results if you measure exactly with a scale.
- Don’t get the oven too hot. The recipe calls for you to set the oven to 325 degrees. Typically, most people bake at 350 degrees. However, baking at a slightly lower temperature will keep the bread ultra-moist.
- Make it gluten-free by swapping the flour. Simply use your favorite gluten-free flour at a 1:1 ratio for all-purpose flour.
- Turn it into muffins. Use a muffin pan instead of a loaf pan and adjust the baking time accordingly.
Follow the above tips to make the most delicious banana bread possible. After all, this recipe is pretty perfect as is.
However, if you want to alter the flavor, try these variations:
- Add your favorite nuts.
- Add dairy-free chocolate, white chocolate, or dark chocolate chips.
- Add dairy-free chocolate chunks.
- Add dried fruit, such as cranberries or raisins, or fresh fruit, like pomegranate arils.
- Add various spices, such as cinnamon, nutmeg, or allspice.
- Add a sweet and sticky powdered sugar-based glaze to the top.
Feel free to play around with the recipe. Tweak the ingredients to suit your specific tastes.
How to Store – # Dairy-Free Banana Bread (Easy Recipe)
You have three options for storing this banana bread:
- At room temperature
- In the refrigerator
- In the freezer
The fridge will keep the bread fresh longer than storing it at room temperature. Additionally, the freezer will make it last the longest.
Here’s how to store the bread each way:
- Store it at room temperature. Wrap the bread in plastic wrap, or place it in an airtight container. Set it somewhere cool and not in direct sunlight. It should last about 4 or 5 days.
- Store it in the fridge. Again, wrap the bread in plastic wrap, or place it in an airtight container. It should last 5 to 7 days.
- Freeze it. To freeze the bread, allow it to cool first. Then slice it into individual servings and wrap them separately from one another. (Use plastic wrap, followed by a layer of aluminum foil.) You can also wrap the slices in plastic wrap, then place them in Ziploc bags. They should remain fresh for up to 3 months.
When it comes time to serve your frozen bread, defrost it in the fridge overnight.
You can also place it at room temperature for several hours or use the microwave.