- 1 # Crockpot Lasagna Soup (Easy Recipe)
- 2 Crockpot Lasagna Soup – # Crockpot Lasagna Soup (Easy Recipe)
- 3 Ingredients- # Crockpot Lasagna Soup (Easy Recipe)
- 4 Variations – # Crockpot Lasagna Soup (Easy Recipe)
- 5 Tips for the Best Lasagna Soup- # Crockpot Lasagna Soup (Easy Recipe)
- 6 What to Serve with Crockpot Lasagna Soup- # Crockpot Lasagna Soup (Easy Recipe)
- 7 More Soups You’ll Love- # Crockpot Lasagna Soup (Easy Recipe)
- 8 Crockpot Lasagna Soup (Easy Recipe)- # Crockpot Lasagna Soup (Easy Recipe)
You are reading the article: Crockpot Lasagna Soup (Easy Recipe) – World Ramens
: Make a comforting crockpot lasagna soup using leftover lasagna noodles.
Bạn Đang Xem: # Crockpot Lasagna Soup (Easy Recipe)
# Crockpot Lasagna Soup (Easy Recipe)
Crockpot lasagna soup is the perfect comfort food for a chilly winter day.
This recipe is simple and easy to follow. Plus, it’s a great way to use up leftover lasagna noodles.
It’s also convenient for sneaking in some vegetables and herbs for the kids. (Onions, garlic, tomatoes, basil, and more!)
And, of course, you can’t beat it if you’re an Italian food junkie.
It has all the flavor and heartiness of actual lasagna but isn’t as high in calories.
So if you’re in the mood for soup tonight, I have you covered. Check out this recipe for Crockpot lasagna soup. You won’t be disappointed.
Crockpot Lasagna Soup – # Crockpot Lasagna Soup (Easy Recipe)
There’s no denying that lasagna is the stuff. It’s flavorful, fragrant, and full of all kinds of yumminess.
Gooey cheese, well-seasoned meat, all that tomatoey goodness? You can’t beat it.
Unfortunately, made-from-scratch lasagna can take a serious amount of time. Not to mention, it requires at least a little skill in the kitchen.
Crockpot lasagna soup, on the other hand, is simple and requires very little hands-on time.
If you can brown meat and mix ingredients, you can make it. (As long as you have a Crockpot, of course.)
You can have it ready for the slow cooker in about 10 minutes.
And the ‘melting the cheese’ part that comes later is just as quick and simple.
Plus, even though this soup is very filling, it won’t weigh you down. It’s surprisingly light.
It’ll fill you up but won’t make you feel overly stuffed and mad at yourself.
Ingredients- # Crockpot Lasagna Soup (Easy Recipe)
Here’s what you’ll need to make this scrumptious soup:
- Ground beef: One of the best parts of lasagna is all the chunks of well-seasoned ground beef. It’s juicy, hearty, and downright delicious. And just as it does in traditional lasagna, it takes center stage in this lasagna soup.
- Garlic powder, salt, and pepper: These are the seasonings you’ll use to flavor the ground beef.
- Chicken broth: This acts as a base for the soup and keeps it from being too thick.
- Diced tomatoes and tomato sauce: Lasagna relies on the traditional flavors of tomatoes and tomato sauce. You’ll also add plenty of both to this soup. They’re what give it its robust, bright, Italian flavor.
- Parsley, oregano, garlic, onions, and bay leaf: These herbs and veggies provide plenty of bold flavors to the soup.
- Lasagna noodles: These noodles help add chunkiness and texture to the soup. They’re also what make it lasagna soup instead of noodle soup. (Although you can use any other noodles in a pinch.)
- Fresh basil: Add the basil towards the end of the cooking process. Right before you add the cheese and stick the bowls in the oven. It provides another bright burst of fresh, herby flavor and tastes divine.
- Mozzarella, Provolone, and Parmesan: Lasagna isn’t lasagna without tons of gooey, melty cheese. These three make up the cheesy topping on this soup.
Variations – # Crockpot Lasagna Soup (Easy Recipe)
You can easily adjust this recipe to suit your tastes and dietary preferences.
Are you a vegetarian? If so, leave out the meat and substitute vegetable broth for chicken broth.`
You can also add as many veggies into the pot as you want.
Try zucchini, carrots, peppers, and more! If you only eat poultry, use ground turkey instead.
Don’t be afraid to experiment with your spice rack, either.
Add a dash of cayenne for heat or Italian seasoning for a more traditional flavor.
Prefer Mexican to Italian? Use fajita seasoning, and add some salsa, corn, chiles, or black beans.
There are all kinds of tweaks you can make. Don’t be afraid to try them all!
Tips for the Best Lasagna Soup- # Crockpot Lasagna Soup (Easy Recipe)
Here are a few tips to keep in mind when making this recipe:
1. You aren’t limited to lasagna noodles. If you don’t have any lasagna noodles on hand, that’s okay! Use elbow macaroni, bow ties, or some other type of pasta. It’ll all taste great.
2. Make enough to freeze for later. This recipe is an excellent make-ahead or make-extra meal. Follow steps one, two, and three in the recipe below, then stop.
You’ll have everything ready except the noodles, basil, and cheese topping.
You can easily freeze the soup pre-noodles. Allow it to cool, then store it in a freezer-safe container for up to 3 months.
See More : ##Lemon Poke Cake with Lemon Glaze
When you’re ready to eat it, allow it to thaw in the refrigerator overnight.
Then, warm it up in your slow cooker and follow the remaining steps in the recipe.
If you have leftovers (complete with noodles and cheese), store them in the fridge.
The soup will keep for 3-4 days. You can reheat it in the microwave or on the stove. (The noodles may get mushy.)
3. Add more chicken broth or water if the soup gets too thick. Anyone who’s ever made pasta knows it sucks up liquid like nobody’s business.
If that happens and your soup is too thick, add a little extra water or chicken broth.
Doing so will help thin it without altering the taste too much.
What to Serve with Crockpot Lasagna Soup- # Crockpot Lasagna Soup (Easy Recipe)
My favorite thing to serve with this soup is buttery, fresh-from-the-oven garlic bread. Oh, man. It’s so good.
You can dip it into the soup and… Just wow. Seriously, it’s the best.
You could also opt for cheesy bread, a leafy green side salad, or Texas Toast.
You’ll probably think I’m a little crazy with this one.
But occasionally, I like to make a buttery, gooey grilled cheese sandwich. (I know!! Cheese overload!!) It’s good, though.
More Soups You’ll Love- # Crockpot Lasagna Soup (Easy Recipe)
Zuppa Toscana Soup
Crockpot Lasagna Soup
Italian Sausage Soup
What are the benefits of making crockpot lasagna soup?
Crockpot lasagna soup is a great way to make a delicious and hearty meal with minimal effort. This dish is also incredibly versatile, as you can customize the ingredients to your taste. Making it in the crockpot is also incredibly convenient, as it cooks slowly and evenly, and requires little supervision. Additionally, crockpot lasagna soup is a great way to use up leftovers, as you can easily swap out ingredients and make something new and delicious every time.
Is crockpot lasagna soup healthy?
Crockpot lasagna soup can be a very healthy meal depending on the ingredients you use. For instance, using lean ground beef, whole wheat lasagna noodles, and lower-fat cheeses help make the soup much healthier. You can also opt to use more vegetables and less meat, which will also make the soup healthier. Additionally, you can add extra ingredients such as beans and legumes to further increase the nutritional value of the soup.
What are some variations of crockpot lasagna soup?
Crockpot lasagna soup can be varied in many ways. You can try different types of meat, such as turkey or Italian sausage, or opt for vegetarian versions that use tofu or mushrooms. You can also use different types of cheeses, such as ricotta, mozzarella, or feta. Additionally, adding different spices, herbs, and vegetables can add flavor and make the soup even more delicious.