- 1 Chocolate Coffee (Best Recipe) ===============================
- 2 Chocolate Coffee- Chocolate Coffee (Best Recipe) ===============================
- 3 Ingredients- Chocolate Coffee (Best Recipe) ===============================
- 4 How to Make Chocolate Coffee- Chocolate Coffee (Best Recipe) ===============================
- 5 Tips and Variations – Chocolate Coffee (Best Recipe) ===============================
- 6 Chocolate Coffee (Best Recipe)- Chocolate Coffee (Best Recipe) ===============================
You are reading the article: Chocolate Coffee (Best Recipe) – World Ramens
: Chocolate coffee is an indulgent, sweet, and chocolatey caffeinated treat.
Chocolate Coffee (Best Recipe)
Chocolate coffee is rich, decadent, indulgent, and every other synonym you can use for “way over the top.” It’s sweet, chocolatey, caffeinated goodness.
Every sip is like a little taste of heaven on your tongue.
I won’t claim that it’s the new miracle superfood that’ll keep you young and healthy.
But when something tastes this good, who cares if it’s good for you?!
It’s a seriously luscious, impossible-to-put-down drink that everyone will love.
And though it takes a little time to make, it’s well worth it.
Now, sit back, relax, and let me tell you all about this phenomenal chocolate coffee recipe.
Chocolate Coffee- Chocolate Coffee (Best Recipe)
See More : # Quiche Muffins (Easy Breakfast Recipe)
Chocolate coffee is the perfect blend of hot chocolate and coffee.
It’s rich and sweet with plenty of chocolatey yumminess. But it also has a much-needed blast of caffeine to kickstart your day.
It’s a simple, easy-to-follow recipe, but it takes a little time. Cooking the chocolate requires about 35 minutes.
Then, you need to let it chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
In other words, it’s not a quick recipe. It is, however, one that requires very little skill in the kitchen.
It’s also an excellent way to start the day on holidays and other special occasions.
You can also adjust the recipe to be just hot chocolate instead of chocolate coffee.
Simply swap out the coffee for milk instead.
Ingredients- Chocolate Coffee (Best Recipe)
Here’s what you’ll need for this recipe:
- Sugar. Simple granulated sugar works best for this recipe. It calls for a cup, but you can adjust that to suit your tastes.
- Baking cocoa. Remember, baking cocoa is slightly different from cocoa powder. Typically, baking cocoa is unsweetened. You can use cocoa powder if it’s all you have, but you might want to cut down on the sugar if you do.
- Boiling water. Starting with boiling water will help the sugar and cocoa dissolve better.
- Vanilla extract. This ingredient provides a little extra warmth and richness.
- Salt. Salt acts as a flavor enhancer. You only need a little. If you’re a fan of sweet and salty, you can add extra coarse sea salt at the end.
- Whipped heavy whipping cream. Whip the cream before adding it to the recipe. It makes the drink thicker, creamier, and richer.
- Brewed coffee. I stick to regular black coffee. Some people prefer espresso or decaf.
As I mentioned, you can also substitute milk for coffee.
See More : # Super Nachos (Easy Recipe)
You won’t have chocolate coffee, per se, but it does make a bomb hot chocolate recipe, too.
How to Make Chocolate Coffee- Chocolate Coffee (Best Recipe)
This recipe is super simple. Here’s a brief overview of the steps to follow:
1. Make the chocolate mixture. Start by whisking the sugar, cocoa, and water in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Let it cook for about 35 minutes, whisking until it’s smooth.
Once the mixture is thick and forms peaks, remove it from heat. Then, add the vanilla and salt. Stir to combine.
2. Chill. Transfer the chocolate sauce to a bowl and cover it. Then, pop it in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
3. Add the whipping cream. After the mixture is chilled, beat it thoroughly. Then, add half the whipped cream and mix well again. Finally, add the remaining whipped cream and mix gently.
4. Add the coffee and serve. Finally, it’s time to mix the coffee and chocolate. You’ll need about 2/3 cup of coffee and 1/2 cup of chocolate cream per serving.
Put the cream in first. The hot coffee will melt and dissolve it as you pour it into the mug.
You still need to stir until everything is well-blended. Add your toppings, and enjoy!
Tips and Variations – Chocolate Coffee (Best Recipe)
Here are a few final tips before we get to the full recipe:
- Use milk instead of coffee. Try this recipe with coffee first, even if you aren’t a coffee drinker. It really is delicious and might surprise you. However, if you really don’t like it, substitute milk (preferably whole milk). It becomes an indulgent hot chocolate.
- Experiment with other add-ins for more flavor. Crushed candy canes, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, sea salt. These are easy additions that will completely alter the drink’s taste.
- Try using flavored coffee. You don’t have to stick strictly to black coffee. Try a hazelnut or holiday roast instead.
- Be bold with the toppings. You can stick to something simple like whipped cream or add even more toppings.
Here are a few variations to try, as well:
- Use white chocolate. Instead of baking cocoa, used chopped white chocolate. Doing so will give you an entirely different and delicious flavor profile.
- Make it an iced chocolate coffee. Mix the chocolate and coffee first. Then, pour the mixture over ice.
- Add caramel. A tablespoon of caramel makes this drink even more decadent. Salted caramel is another fantastic choice.