- 1 ##Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
- 2 Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars- ##Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
- 3 Ingredients- ##Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
- 4 How To Make Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars- ##Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
- 5 Tips and Tricks for the Best Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars- ##Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
- 6 How to Store Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars- ##Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
- 7 Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars- ##Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
You are reading the article: Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars – World Ramens
: These chocolate chip cheesecake bars are the perfect combination of cookies and cheesecake, and are ideal for potlucks or weeknight desserts.
Bạn Đang Xem: ##Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
##Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
With these chocolate chip cheesecake bars, you really can have it all.
You’ll never have to choose between cookies and cheesecake again.
Perfect for potlucks or a weeknight dessert!
And they’re a perfect combination of cheesecake and chocolate chip cookies. But they’re easier to make than both.
I truly can’t get enough of these chocolate chip cheesecake bars!
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars- ##Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
If decadent desserts are right up your alley, you’re in the right place because these bars are downright delicious.
See More : ## Italian Sausage Soup (Easy Recipe)
They’re crispy, soft, and gooey in all the right places.
They’re buttery, chocolatey, and full of rich cheesecake. I mean, come on! How good does that sound?
It’s so simple to make. The cheesecake filling is a simple mixture of cream cheese, sugar, and an egg.
But the pièce de résistance is the topping. It’s made with even more chocolate chip cookie crumbles.
Ingredients- ##Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
- Cream Cheese- It isn’t cheesecake without cream cheese! Unless you’re vegan, I recommend using regular, full-fat cream cheese. It’s just so much better.
- Granulated (White) Sugar- For a touch of sweetness.
- Egg- As always, the egg is super important. It binds the cheesecake mixture together and helps it rise. Plus, it adds flavor and richness.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough- I used store-bought cookie dough because it’s super easy. But you can make your own, too.
How To Make Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars- ##Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
1. Prepare your oven and your baking dish. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a 9-inch square baking dish with parchment paper and set it to the side.
2. Make your cheesecake mixture. Beat the cream cheese and granulated sugar until smooth, add the egg and beat until fully incorporated.
3. Assemble the bars. Crumble half of your cookie dough into the 9-inch square baking dish. Pour your cheesecake mixture evenly over the cookie dough. Finally, you take the other half of the cookie dough and crumble it over the cheesecake.
4. Bake your chocolate chip cheesecake bars for 30-35 minutes. The cookies should be golden brown. The cheesecake should be set.
5. Chill, cut, and serve. Refrigerate it for at least 2 hours before serving. When it’s time to eat, cut it into evenly-sized bars. Now, you’re ready to serve!
Tips and Tricks for the Best Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars- ##Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
- Room-temperature ingredients make baking smoother. Take out the eggs and cream cheese about 30 minutes before you start.
- Hack: How to quickly bring ingredients to room temperature.
- Remove the cream cheese from its packaging and put it in a microwave-safe bowl. Gently heat it in 10-second intervals. It should be soft, but not warm.
- Fill a heat-proof bowl with warm water. It should be warm to the touch, but not hot. Put your egg in the water for about 15 minutes.
- Upgrade your bars with homemade cookie dough. If you have time, make your own!
- Mix and match cookie dough. Sugar cookie dough is a wonderful option. I love adding pretzels and caramel chips to chocolate chip dough.
- Make them exciting with mix-ins! You can add your favorite candy, white chocolate chips, colorful sprinkles, and even nuts.
- Elevate your bars with caramel or chocolate. Drizzle your choice of sauce over the bars once they’ve baked and cooled.
- Don’t overmix your cheesecake batter. Too much air will cause your cheesecake batter to crack. As soon as there are no more streaks of egg, stop mixing.
- Tap out air bubbles to keep cheesecake from cracking. Gently, but firmly tap your bowl against the counter to help get out any air bubbles.
- Flour your fingers to keep cookie dough from sticking. This is if you plan to use your hands to assemble the bars. This will keep the cookie dough from sticking to your fingers. You could also use cooking spray.
- Let the bars cool completely before storing them. This goes for all bakes that need time in the refrigerator to set. Otherwise, they sweat (condensation).
- Chill the bars for better flavor and easier cutting. Give them at least 2 hours in the fridge to help them set. Plus, time in the fridge lets the flavors mingle, and you get better-tasting bars. It makes them easier to cut, too.
How to Store Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars- ##Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
See More : # White Hot Chocolate (Homemade Recipe)
To Store: Chocolate chip cheesecake bars shouldn’t sit out for more than 15-30 minutes at a time. Between servings, they should go in the fridge.
Now, I doubt you’ll have any leftovers, but if you do, these bars store beautifully.
You can store chocolate chip cheesecake bars in an air-tight container in the fridge. They will last for 5-7 days.
To Freeze: Place cooled bars on a parchment-lined baking sheet and put them in the freezer for an hour.
Then, you wrap each bar in plastic wrap. Add them all to a freezer bag or an airtight container. Put them back in the freezer.
They’ll keep for up to 2-3 months. When you’re ready to enjoy them, let them thaw overnight in the fridge.
1. What type of crust is used for this recipe?
This recipe uses a graham cracker crust. To make the crust, you’ll need to combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar in a bowl, then press the mixture firmly into the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking pan.
2. What other ingredients are needed to make the cheesecake layer?
For the cheesecake layer, you’ll need cream cheese, large eggs, granulated sugar, vanilla extract, and all-purpose flour.
3. How long do these bars take to bake?
These bars take approximately 40 minutes to bake. Once done, the edges should be golden brown and the center should be set. Allow the bars to cool for 1 hour before slicing and serving.