- 1 # Copycat Chipotle Corn Salsa Recipe
- 2 Easy Chipotle Corn Salsa- # Copycat Chipotle Corn Salsa Recipe
- 3 Ingredients- # Copycat Chipotle Corn Salsa Recipe
- 4 How to Make Chipotle Corn Salsa- # Copycat Chipotle Corn Salsa Recipe
- 5 What to Serve With Corn Salsa- # Copycat Chipotle Corn Salsa Recipe
- 6 Tips and Variations- # Copycat Chipotle Corn Salsa Recipe
- 7 How to Store- # Copycat Chipotle Corn Salsa Recipe
- 8 More Copycat Recipes You’ll Love- # Copycat Chipotle Corn Salsa Recipe
- 9 Copycat Chipotle Corn Salsa Recipe- # Copycat Chipotle Corn Salsa Recipe
You are reading the article: Copycat Chipotle Corn Salsa Recipe – World Ramens
: This copycat Chipotle corn salsa recipe is easy to make and features a fresh, spicy, and tangy blend of flavors. It’s perfect for your next backyard BBQ.
Bạn Đang Xem: # Copycat Chipotle Corn Salsa Recipe
– 2 cups fresh corn kernels
– 1 red bell pepper, diced
– 1 jalapeno pepper, diced
– 1/4 cup red onion, diced
– 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
– 2 tablespoons lime juice
– 1 teaspoon honey
– 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
– 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a medium bowl, combine the corn, red bell pepper, jalapeno pepper, red onion, and cilantro.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, honey, cumin, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
3. Pour the dressing over the salsa and mix well to combine.
4. Serve chilled or at room temperature with your favorite chips or tacos. Enjoy!
# Copycat Chipotle Corn Salsa Recipe
This copycat Chipotle corn salsa recipe is the perfect blend of fresh, spicy, and tangy.
Plus, it’s easy, delicious, and ideal for your next backyard BBQ.
If you’re a fan of Tex-Mex cuisine or simply love good salsa, this recipe is sure to become a family favorite.
See More : # Mexican Rice Pudding (Arroz con Leche)
Like any good Chipotle copycat recipe, it’s absurdly addictive!
So whether you serve it with tortilla chips, on tacos, grilled meats, or veggies, this Chipotle corn salsa is guaranteed to be a hit.
Easy Chipotle Corn Salsa- # Copycat Chipotle Corn Salsa Recipe
So, what makes this homemade salsa so special?
Simply put, it’s the combination is sweet, crisp corn, peppery red onion, fresh herbs, zippy lime, and punchy jalapeños (or roasted poblano peppers).
You don’t need any fancy equipment or culinary skills to make it, either. Just a mixing bowl and a wooden spoon.
Just toss everything together and dig in!
Ingredients- # Copycat Chipotle Corn Salsa Recipe
Here’s what you’ll need to make the best Chipotle corn salsa:
- White Corn Kernels: For a sweet taste and crunchy texture. Use fresh or frozen.
- Kosher Salt: To enhance the flavors and balance everything out.
- Red Onion: To add a crisp, sharp flavor and hints of pepper.
- Jalapeño: For a subtle heat that gives the dish a nice kick. Use poblano peppers if you prefer.
- Cilantro: For freshness. Leave it out, or swap it for parsley if you hate cilantro.
- Lime Juice: Freshly squeezed lime juice adds a bright, tangy flavor to the dish.
Jalapeños vs Poblanos – chipotle corn salsa Worldramens
During the pandemic, Chipotle shared a bunch of recipes with their many followers.
They gave the ingredients but not the quantities, so it took a bit of trial and error to get this right.
And even then, I’m sure some people will question this recipe because I use jalapeños.
But that’s what they use in the video (and what employees say they use)!
Even though the website states “roasted poblanos” they clearly use jalapeños in the video.
I’ve made this both ways, for science, add while I love the smoky flavor of the poblanos, I prefer the heat of the crisp jalapeños.
Plus, they’re easier to get your hands on. Though if you can find poblanos and feel like roasting them, be my guest!
How to Make Chipotle Corn Salsa- # Copycat Chipotle Corn Salsa Recipe
Here’s a step-by-step summary of how to make chipotle corn salsa:
- Salt the Corn. Add the corn to a bowl and mix in one teaspoon of Kosher salt. Be sure to thaw and drain frozen corn first.
- Mix the other ingredients well. In a separate small bowl, mix together the red onion, jalapeños, cilantro, and lime juice.
- Mix it all together. Add the onion-jalapeño mixture to the salted corn and mix everything until it’s evenly distributed. Taste it, then add more salt and lime juice if needed.
- Let it chill. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
That’s it – grab your favorite chips and enjoy your fresh and flavorful Chipotle corn salsa!
What to Serve With Corn Salsa- # Copycat Chipotle Corn Salsa Recipe
There are endless possibilities for how to enjoy this delicious salsa. Here is a list of some of the best ways:
- Pile it on top of a burrito
- Add it to a burrito bowl
- Spoon it onto your favorite tacos
- Use it as a filling for quesadillas
- Dip your tortilla chips in it
- Sprinkle it over a Mexican casserole
- Toss it with some greens for a tasty salad
- Load it up on top of some nachos
Tips and Variations- # Copycat Chipotle Corn Salsa Recipe
This may be a simple recipe, but I always have a few tips up my sleeve to make it extra impressive:
- Adjust the heat. Add more or use fewer peppers to make this as hot or mild as you like.
- Add some sweetness. For a sweeter flavor, add a tablespoon of honey or agave nectar.
- Add more veggies. To make this salsa even more colorful and nutritious, add diced red bell pepper, diced tomatoes, or black beans.
- Experiment with herbs. While cilantro is a classic choice, you can also try using fresh parsley, basil, or mint for a unique twist.
- Roast the corn. For a smokier flavor, roast the corn kernels on the grill or in the oven.
- Add feta or cotija cheese. This’ll make it salty, creamy, and just like Mexican street corn.
- To make it even more like Mexican corn salad, mix in mayo, sour cream, minced garlic, chili powder, and cayenne pepper.
How to Store- # Copycat Chipotle Corn Salsa Recipe
Storing this salsa is a breeze whether you’re making it ahead of time or have leftovers.
Plus, the flavor only improves with time, so it’s great for a make-ahead snack or appetizer.
To store in the fridge: Place it in an airtight container and store it in the refrigerator for up to five days.
Keep in mind the lime juice will continue to pickle the onions and jalapeños. So it will taste tangier the longer it sits.
To freeze: I don’t recommend freezing this corn salsa because it’s just so quick to throw together and tastes better fresh.
That said, if you leave the lime and cilantro out, it will freeze well in an airtight container for up to three months.
Check out my post on how to freeze corn for more.
More Copycat Recipes You’ll Love- # Copycat Chipotle Corn Salsa Recipe
Chipotle Chicken Recipe
Skyline Cincinnati Chili
Chick-fil-A Waffle Fries
Chipotle Guacamole Recipe