- 1 # Chicken Florentine Pasta (Best Recipe)
- 2 Chicken Florentine Pasta- # Chicken Florentine Pasta (Best Recipe)
- 3 Ingredients- # Chicken Florentine Pasta (Best Recipe)
- 4 How to Make Chicken Florentine Pasta- # Chicken Florentine Pasta (Best Recipe)
- 5 Tips for the Best Pasta- # Chicken Florentine Pasta (Best Recipe)
- 6 How to Store and Reheat- # Chicken Florentine Pasta (Best Recipe)
- 7 More Chicken Recipes You’ll Love- # Chicken Florentine Pasta (Best Recipe)
- 8 Chicken Florentine Pasta (Best Recipe)- # Chicken Florentine Pasta (Best Recipe)
You are reading the article: Chicken Florentine Pasta (Best Recipe) – World Ramens
: Try chicken florentine pasta – a tasty combo of chicken, pasta, and spinach sauce.
Bạn Đang Xem: # Chicken Florentine Pasta (Best Recipe)
# Chicken Florentine Pasta (Best Recipe)
If you’re tired of the same old spaghetti and meatballs, give chicken florentine pasta a try!
This mouth-watering dish is the perfect combo of tender chicken, al dente pasta, and creamy spinach sauce.
Are you a fan of pasta and chicken? Then you’re in for a real treat with chicken florentine pasta!
And the best part? It’s easy to make!
You don’t have to be a culinary expert to whip up this restaurant-quality meal in the comfort of your own kitchen.
Chicken Florentine Pasta- # Chicken Florentine Pasta (Best Recipe)
See More : # What Is Poutine? (+ How to Make It)
So, what is chicken florentine pasta?
Well, it’s a classic Italian dish that combines chicken, pasta, and spinach in a creamy sauce.
The dish is named after the city of Florence in Italy, which is famous for its spinach dishes.
And after just one bite, you’ll be transported to those very streets, in your very own kitchen.
Of course, the star of this dish is the creamy spinach sauce, also known as “Florentine” sauce.
That velvety-smooth sauce is made with heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, and fresh spinach.
Some sun-dried tomatoes and white wine both add a touch of acidity, balancing out the richness of the sauce.
But let’s not forget about the chicken! It’s thinly sliced, perfectly seasoned, and oh-so-tender.
Ingredients- # Chicken Florentine Pasta (Best Recipe)
- Pasta: Fettuccine is best, but any pasta works.
- Chicken: Thinly sliced boneless, skinless chicken breasts are best used in this dish. But you could use turkey breast too.
- Seasoning: Catanzaro herbs or Italian seasoning are used to season the chicken breasts. As well as salt and black pepper.
- Butter: Butter is used to sear the chicken and add richness to the sauce. You could also use olive oil.
- Onion: You could substitute with either shallots or leeks.
- Sun-dried tomatoes: These add a pop of color and acidity to the dish. They also help to balance the richness of the sauce.
- Garlic: For flavor.
- White wine: White wine is used to deglaze the pan and add a touch of acidity to the sauce.
- Parmesan cheese: You could also use Romano cheese, Asiago cheese, or Pecorino Romano cheese.
- Heavy cream: This is key to creating a smooth and creamy sauce that coats the pasta and chicken perfectly. Half-and-half or whole milk also works.
- Milk: This helps balance the richness of the heavy cream and cheese.
- Spinach: It’s wilted in the pasta water before being added to the sauce.
How to Make Chicken Florentine Pasta- # Chicken Florentine Pasta (Best Recipe)
- Cook the pasta. Boil a large pot of salted water. Once the water is boiling, add the fettuccine and let it cook until it’s just right.
- Season the chicken. Take your chicken breasts and season both sides with some Cantanzaro herbs, salt, and black pepper.
- Cook the chicken. Heat up a skillet over medium-high heat and melt some butter in it.
- Once the butter is melted, add the chicken breasts to the skillet and cook them until they’re golden brown on both sides.
- Make the sauce. Add diced onion, sun-dried tomatoes, and minced garlic to the same skillet. Use a spatula to scrape up all those browned bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Flavor the sauce. Pour in some white wine to deglaze the skillet, and let it reduce by half. Once it’s reduced, stir in some Parmesan cheese and heavy cream until the sauce starts to thicken.
- If it seems too thick, add some milk or more cream and stir to combine.
- Drain the pasta with the spinach. Grab a colander and place some fresh spinach on the bottom.
- When the pasta is ready, carefully pour it into the colander, allowing the hot pasta water to wilt the spinach. Give it a quick stir to combine.
- Mix everything together. Add the pasta and spinach to the skillet with the sauce, and mix everything together. Add the cooked chicken back into the skillet.
- Cook everything until the flavors are well combined and the chicken is heated through.
- Serve. To serve it, scoop the pasta mixture into a bowl, top it with a cooked chicken breast, and sprinkle on some extra Parmesan cheese if you’re feeling fancy. Enjoy!
Tips for the Best Pasta- # Chicken Florentine Pasta (Best Recipe)
Here are some tips to help you make the perfect chicken florentine pasta:
- Don’t overcook the pasta. Cook it al-dente so it’s tender but still has a little bite to it.
- To keep the pasta from sticking, use a timer to check on it every 5 minutes while it’s cooking covered. Give it a stir to keep things moving.
- If possible, use free-range or organic chicken for a healthier and more flavorful dish.
- Don’t have white wine on hand? No problem! You can substitute it with grape juice or chicken stock instead.
- Don’t be alarmed if there’s a lot of liquid in the skillet. It’ll help the pasta absorb all that creamy goodness and still have a saucy texture.
- To enjoy the pasta at its best, serve it immediately while it’s still hot and fresh.
- Any leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge. When you’re ready to eat it again, simply reheat it once to maintain the best texture and flavor.
- For an extra tasty touch, top it off with a sprinkle of crushed red pepper if you’re in the mood for some heat. Yum!
How to Store and Reheat- # Chicken Florentine Pasta (Best Recipe)
See More : # Tamale Pie (Easy Recipe)
If you have any leftovers of this dish, you can store them in the refrigerator, covered, for 3-4 days.
However, it’s best to enjoy it as soon as possible since the sauce tends to thicken a bit once it cools down.
When it comes to reheating your pasta, you can use the microwave.
However, using a saute pan over medium heat is the best way to go.
Just remember to add a bit of heavy cream or chicken broth as you reheat it.
More Chicken Recipes You’ll Love- # Chicken Florentine Pasta (Best Recipe)
Olive Garden Chicken Marsala
What is Chicken Florentine Pasta?
Chicken Florentine Pasta is an Italian-inspired dish that fuses two classic dishes: chicken and spinach Florentine. It features chicken breast, spinach, cream sauce, Parmesan cheese, and penne pasta. It’s topped off with a sprinkle of fresh parsley for added flavor.
What are the ingredients for Chicken Florentine Pasta?
The ingredients for Chicken Florentine Pasta include chicken breast, spinach, cream sauce, Parmesan cheese, penne pasta, garlic, butter, and fresh parsley.
What are the health benefits of eating Chicken Florentine Pasta?
Chicken Florentine Pasta is a healthy meal option that is packed with protein, vitamins, and minerals. The chicken and spinach provide a good source of lean protein, while the Parmesan cheese adds calcium to the dish. The cream sauce and butter add flavor without adding excessive fat and calories.