- 1 # Buttered Noodles (Best Recipe)
- 2 Buttered Noodles- # Buttered Noodles (Best Recipe)
- 3 Ingredients- # Buttered Noodles (Best Recipe)
- 4 How to Make Buttered Noodles- # Buttered Noodles (Best Recipe)
- 5 Recipe Tips and Variations- # Buttered Noodles (Best Recipe)
- 6 What to Serve with Buttered Noodles- # Buttered Noodles (Best Recipe)
- 7 How to Store Buttered Noodles- # Buttered Noodles (Best Recipe)
- 8 More Easy Pasta Recipes You’ll Love- # Buttered Noodles (Best Recipe)
- 9 Buttered Noodles (Best Recipe)- # Buttered Noodles (Best Recipe)
You are reading the article: Buttered Noodles (Best Recipe) – World Ramens
: Buttered noodles are a delicious, quick and easy comfort food. Try this recipe for a rich and creamy dinner.
Bạn Đang Xem: # Buttered Noodles (Best Recipe)
# Buttered Noodles (Best Recipe)
These buttered noodles are incredibly rich, creamy, and addictive! Try this recipe for a mouthwatering, yet quick and easy, dinner.
Buttered noodles are one of those comfort foods that just about everyone loves.
They’re simple to make, and you can customize them with your favorite seasonings.
Plus, they’re super affordable, which is always a bonus.
For delectable comfort food that takes no time at all, these buttered noodles are the way to go!
Buttered Noodles- # Buttered Noodles (Best Recipe)
Unlike other pasta sauces that require ground beef, tomatoes, cream, and a long list of ingredients, this one only calls for two.
It blows my mind how a simple combination of good-quality butter and parmesan cheese can make such an indulgent combination!
When tossed in fettuccine, they turn into a thick sauce that coats every strand beautifully.
The recipe is so simple, it’s almost unbelievable.
Season it with salt and pepper to your liking and boom, dinner is served.
So if you’re a busy parent or just not a fan of spending hours in the kitchen making dinner, this recipe is definitely a must-try.
Ingredients- # Buttered Noodles (Best Recipe)
All you’ll need are four ingredients, and they’re not even hard to find. In fact, I’m sure you already have them on hand.
- Fettuccine Noodles – The base of the dish. Any kind of pasta or noodles works here, from spaghetti to penne to egg noodles.
- Butter – You can use either salted or unsalted. It’s totally your call. Adjust the amount of butter depending on how saucy you want the dish to be. Start with four tablespoons of butter and gradually add more until the sauce suits your liking.
- Grated Parmesan Cheese – Its nuttiness and subtle saltiness complement the richness of the butter beautifully.
- Salt and Pepper – To taste. Add these only after mixing in the sauce, not before or during. That way, you get to decide whether it still needs seasoning or not.
Tip: Use premium-quality parmesan cheese and butter. These are the two key players in this dish, unlike in other pasta recipes where you just add them as garnish.
How to Make Buttered Noodles- # Buttered Noodles (Best Recipe)
See More : # Blueberry Compote (Easy Recipe)
This is, seriously, by far, the easiest pasta recipe I’ve ever featured in this blog.
It’s so easy you can make it every day, which is ideal because it’s so good you’ll crave it again and again!
1. Cook the Fettuccine according to package instructions.
You may want to undercook it a bit if you prefer your noodles extra al dente.
Tip: when draining the noodles, save some of the pasta water.
2. Mix in the sauce ingredients.
Toss the cooked pasta with butter and parmesan cheese. If the sauce is too dry, add a splash of pasta water to help to thicken it.
Season with salt and pepper.
3. Serve and enjoy!
Recipe Tips and Variations- # Buttered Noodles (Best Recipe)
- Use a pot that has enough room for the pasta to expand while cooking. Also, don’t forget to salt the water for flavor.
- To flavor the noodles themselves, add 1-2 cubes of bouillon to the boiling water.
- It doesn’t strictly have to be fettuccine. The butter sauce works on any kind of pasta, and egg noodles, too!
- Give the pasta a good stir now and again while cooking to keep the strands from clumping together.
- For more flavor, toss in some garlic powder, pepper, and your choice of herbs, spices, and seasonings.
- Don’t rinse the noodles after cooking. You’ll need the heat from the noodles to melt the butter.
- Be sure to save a small amount of pasta water. You might need this to thin out the sauce, in case it turns out too thick or dry.
- In case you forget to save some pasta water and your sauce is too dry, drizzle a bit of olive oil to help improve its consistency.
What to Serve with Buttered Noodles- # Buttered Noodles (Best Recipe)
Another great thing about buttered noodles is how versatile they are.
You can serve them as an entree, a side dish, or completely on their own!
If you’re looking for meaty dishes you can serve on top of or on the side of these noodles, these recipes perfectly fit the bill
Steak – For a juicy and succulent protein source.
Meatballs – Think spaghetti and meatballs, but instead of marinara or bolognese, the noodles are covered in butter sauce.
Mississippi Pot Roast – Fork-tender, gravy-filled roast shredded to bite-sized perfection.
Garlic Parmesan Wings – Just as crunchy, juicy, and delicious as Wingstop wings!
Or, if you want something light and refreshing to balance out the richness of the noodles, you can’t go wrong with a plate of roasted vegetables.
A salad works, too.
Here are some recipes you can try:
Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Applebee’s Oriental Chicken Salad
Cracker Barrel Baby Carrots
How to Store Buttered Noodles- # Buttered Noodles (Best Recipe)
Allow the noodles to cool completely to room temperature and transfer it into an air-tight container.
Refrigerate the buttered noodles for up to 5 days. Reheat them in the microwave or stovetop until warmed through.
Add pats of butter in case the noodles dry up while reheating.
More Easy Pasta Recipes You’ll Love- # Buttered Noodles (Best Recipe)
TikTok Feta Pasta
Velveeta Mac and Cheese
Rotel Chicken Spaghetti
What are the ingredients for Buttered Noodles?
The ingredients for Buttered Noodles are simple and straightforward: noodles, butter, salt, and pepper. You can also add a few herbs or spices for extra flavor. To make the dish vegan, use vegan butter or margarine instead of traditional butter.
What type of noodles should I use for Buttered Noodles?
For Buttered Noodles, you can use any type of noodles, including spaghetti, linguine, fettuccine, or macaroni. You can also use egg noodles, ramen noodles, or even spiralized vegetables.
Can I use Buttered Noodles as a side dish?
Yes, Buttered Noodles make a great side dish. They are especially delicious served alongside roasted vegetables, grilled chicken, or fish. They can also be served as a meal on their own with a side salad or steamed vegetables.