- 1 # Best Baileys Cheesecake Recipe
- 2 Easy Baked Baileys Cheesecake Recipe – # Best Baileys Cheesecake Recipe
- 3 Ingredients – # Best Baileys Cheesecake Recipe
- 4 Do I Have to Bake the Cheesecake in a Water Bath?- # Best Baileys Cheesecake Recipe
- 5 Tips for The Best Cheesecake- # Best Baileys Cheesecake Recipe
- 6 Can I Freeze it?- # Best Baileys Cheesecake Recipe
- 7 More Cheesecake Recipes You’ll Love- # Best Baileys Cheesecake Recipe
- 8 Baileys Cheesecake (Easy Recipe)- # Best Baileys Cheesecake Recipe
You are reading the article: Best Baileys Cheesecake Recipe – World Ramens
This Baileys cheesecake is a smooth, creamy, and boozy dessert that is sure to leave you weak in the knees.
Bạn Đang Xem: # Best Baileys Cheesecake Recipe
# Best Baileys Cheesecake Recipe
This Baileys cheesecake is smooth and creamy with plenty of fun and boozy Irish Cream flair.
Brace yourself for a velvety-smooth, dreamy delight that will leave you weak at the knees.
If you are searching for an exquisite dessert for adults, then you have stumbled upon the ideal option!
I am not overemphasizing when I proclaim that this cheesecake is incredibly opulent.
Nevertheless, despite its richness and indulgence, it also possesses a light and sweet quality. However, it is not excessively saccharine.
Instead, the cream cheese provides a tangy flavor, the chocolate chips and crust have a slightly bitter taste, and the toasted pecans offer a delightful nuttiness.
Furthermore, the addition of Irish cream lends an extra layer of complexity.
In summary, this Baileys cheesecake is undeniably flawless!
Easy Baked Baileys Cheesecake Recipe – # Best Baileys Cheesecake Recipe
As you might’ve guessed, Baileys is one of the primary flavors in this cheesecake. So if you’re not a fan, maybe skip this recipe.
But if you enjoy Irish Cream, I think you’ll really love it.
From the crushed Oreos and melted butter to the toasted pecans, the crust is phenomenal on its own.
On top of the crust goes a bed of chocolate chips, adding an extra layer of texture and chocolatey goodness.
See More : # Super Nachos (Easy Recipe)
Then comes the creamy cheesecake filling spiked with Baileys and a few more chocolate chips for good measure.
Oh, and then there’s billowy whipped cream topping infused with espresso and vanilla for extra oomph.
Yeah, this one is layer upon layer of scrumptiousness.
Sure, it’s not the easiest one I’ve featured in my blog. In fact, you’ll want to make this at least a day in advance.
But trust me, it’s more than worth it.
Ingredients – # Best Baileys Cheesecake Recipe
As mentioned, this recipe isn’t as easy as some of the other cheesecakes I’ve made. But the ingredients are super simple and mostly pantry staples!
For the Crust – baileys cheesecake Worldramens
- Toasted Pecans – Leave these out if you need it nut-free. But they add such a nice depth of flavor and nutty aroma.
- Crushed Oreos – Get pre-crushed Oreos or blitz whole cookies in a food processor.
- Sugar – For sweetness.
- Butter – To moisten the cookie crumbs and hold them together.
For the Filling – baileys cheesecake Worldramens
- Cream Cheese – Use full-fat cream cheese for the richest, creamiest cheesecake. Now’s not the time to worry about your diet.
- Also, use a block of cream cheese, not cream cheese spread.
- Sugar – For a little extra sweetness to combat the Baileys and chocolatey crust.
- Eggs – For binding the ingredients together and adding richness to the cheesecake.
- Baileys – It’s Baileys cheesecake, right? Though you can use any Irish Cream you prefer.
- Vanilla – For sweet warmth.
- Chocolate Chips – Because why not?
For the Coffee Cream Topping – baileys cheesecake Worldramens
- Whipping Cream – For a light contrast to the dense cheesecake, make sure it’s nice and cold before whipping.
- Sugar – For sweetness.
- Instant Coffee Powder – To give the whipped cream a subtle espresso flavor. Don’t use liquid coffee, or the cream will be runny.
- Chocolate Curls or Toffee Bits – For garnish. Use one or both!
Do I Have to Bake the Cheesecake in a Water Bath?- # Best Baileys Cheesecake Recipe
If you want an impeccably smooth, silky, and crack-free cheesecake, then yes.
The water bath (or Bain-Marrie) method involves placing the cheesecake pan into a larger pan, filling it halfway with water, and baking.
The water serves as insulation, protecting the cheesecake from exposure to direct heat. It helps the cake bake slowly, gently, and evenly.
BUT – there is an easier method!
Place a baking dish filled halfway with water on the bottom rack of the oven and bake the cheesecake on the middle rack.
It follows the same concept, but it’s safer because you don’t have to worry about the water seeping into the cake while baking.
That said, you’ll cover the cheesecake with whipped cream, which will cover any cracks. So it’s up to you!
Tips for The Best Cheesecake- # Best Baileys Cheesecake Recipe
This recipe is pretty straightforward. But I do have a few tips:
- Cheesecakes taste better the next day. This is especially true of baked cheesecakes because they need time to set. So always aim to make them a day in advance.
- Use room temperature ingredients. Take the cream cheese and eggs out of the fridge 30 minutes before you start. They’ll blend more easily this way.
- Use a springform pan for easy cake release. If using a water bath, wrap the base with a few layers of foil to keep water from seeping in.
- Make it booze-free with Baileys Irish Cream coffee creamer. It’s available in most groceries, so you won’t have a hard time finding it.
- Don’t over-mix the cheesecake filling. Stop as soon as it’s smooth and creamy; otherwise, you’ll incorporate too much air, making it dry and cracked.
- Bake it low and slow. This cake takes 1 hour and 20 minutes to bake at 325 degrees Fahrenheit. It won’t cook properly if you turn up the heat, and the top may even burn.
- Add the toppings just before serving. Whipped cream can deflate or start to weep if left too long.
Can I Freeze it?- # Best Baileys Cheesecake Recipe
I often get asked, “Can you freeze cheesecake?”
And the answer is: for sure! Just when you think this recipe couldn’t get any better, amirite?
See More : # Soft Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Admittedly, cheesecakes, in general, take some time and effort to make. So it’s a good idea to make 2 or 3 at a time and just keep the rest in the freezer.
That way, you can indulge in cheesecake anytime a craving strikes without having to go through all the effort again and again.
If you plan on freezing this Baileys cheesecake for later:
- Don’t garnish it. Save that for when you’re ready to serve.
- Be sure the cake has cooled completely. That means to room temperature first and then overnight in the fridge.
- Wrap the cheesecake in plastic and foil. I also add parchment too for added protection to keep it from getting freezer burn.
- Store Baileys cheesecake in the freezer for up to 2 months. Any longer, and it’ll start to lose the flavor.
How to Defrost Baileys Cheesecake – baileys cheesecake Worldramens
Transfer the cheesecake to the fridge the night before you plan to serve it. Or, let it thaw on the counter for 2 hours.
Garnish with whipping cream and chocolate curls or toffee bits, and serve.
More Cheesecake Recipes You’ll Love- # Best Baileys Cheesecake Recipe
Eagle Brand Cheesecake
Sara Lee Cheesecake
Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake
Banana Cream Cheesecake
Woolworth No-Bake Cheesecake
What kind of cheese is used in this cheesecake recipe?
This recipe calls for cream cheese as the main cheese used in the cheesecake. Additionally, you can use a small amount of grated cheddar cheese for flavor.
What is the best way to bake this cheesecake?
For best results, this cheesecake should be baked in a preheated oven at 350°F for 45 to 55 minutes. You’ll know it’s done when the top of the cheesecake is lightly golden and the center is just set.
Can this recipe be made ahead of time?
Yes, this recipe can be made up to two days ahead of time. Simply allow the cheesecake to cool completely after baking, then cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.