- 1 # Apple Bread (Easy Homemade Recipe)
- 2 Easy Homemade Apple Cinnamon Bread Recipe- # Apple Bread (Easy Homemade Recipe)
- 3 Ingredients- # Apple Bread (Easy Homemade Recipe)
- 4 How To Make Apple Bread- # Apple Bread (Easy Homemade Recipe)
- 5 Tips for the Best Apple Bread and Variations- # Apple Bread (Easy Homemade Recipe)
- 6 Best Apples for Baking- # Apple Bread (Easy Homemade Recipe)
- 7 How to Store – # Apple Bread (Easy Homemade Recipe)
- 8 More Quick Bread Recipes You’ll Love- # Apple Bread (Easy Homemade Recipe)
- 9 Apple Bread (Easy Homemade Recipe)- # Apple Bread (Easy Homemade Recipe)
You are reading the article: Apple Bread (Easy Homemade Recipe) – World Ramens
: Try this delicious apple bread for breakfast or tea time! You won’t be disappointed!
Bạn Đang Xem: # Apple Bread (Easy Homemade Recipe)
# Apple Bread (Easy Homemade Recipe)
Say hello to your new favorite breakfast and tea-time treat!
Seriously, one taste of this apple bread and you’ll fall in love.
This delicious quick bread recipe embodies everything to love about the autumn season.
It’s loaded with warm spices, apples, and a wonderfully cozy feeling.
Not to mention, as you bake, your house will smell better than a Yankee Candle store.
But do you wanna know the best part?
You can make apple bread with stuff you probably already have in your pantry. You can’t beat that!
Easy Homemade Apple Cinnamon Bread Recipe- # Apple Bread (Easy Homemade Recipe)
I just can’t get enough of this fantastic apple bread.
And I think you’ll feel the same. Every bite is moist and tender and utterly mouthwatering.
Cinnamon runs through the bread like it’s running a marathon. And of course, there are plenty of juicy, tender apple chunks in every slice.
See More : # Strawberry Pie (Best Recipe)
It’s wonderfully rich but light enough to justify having it for breakfast.
Plus, apples are good for you, so this must be too, right?
Also, this recipe is beginner-friendly, so anyone can make it.
Ingredients- # Apple Bread (Easy Homemade Recipe)
- Flour- This recipe calls for all-purpose flour because it’s truly the best for all your baking needs. However, you can definitely use whole wheat flour if you prefer.
- Baking Soda- Not baking powder. Baking soda is a leavening agent that will help your bread rise. Especially since it has to overcome the moisture of the apples.
- Salt- All bakes need salt. Salt helps balance the sweetness of the bread and it enhances all the other flavors.
- Apples- Can you call it apple bread without apples? I think not. They add flavor, moisture, and a wonderful texture. They are the star of this bread!
- Be sure to choose apples that are good for baking. More on that later.
- Oil- Neutral oils are best for baking. They add fat, without adding flavor. This recipe uses vegetable oil, but a light (flavored) olive oil will work just as well.
- Sugars- This is a dessert bread, after all. This recipe uses both granulate (white) and brown sugars. This creates a depth of flavor you wouldn’t get using only one kind.
- Eggs- Eggs are super important for texture, leavening, and flavor. They help the bread from being way too dense.
- Ground Cinnamon- Cinnamon and apples are a match made in flavor heaven. You definitely shouldn’t leave it out because it adds a lovely warmth to the bread.
- Optional Ingredients– Walnuts, pecans, slivered almonds, raisins, citrus zest, or vanilla extract are fantastic extras.
- And so are additional spices. You could add cardamom, turmeric, ginger, nutmeg, apple pie spice, or combine them all.
How To Make Apple Bread- # Apple Bread (Easy Homemade Recipe)
Step One- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Then, prepare two loaf pans (or one bundt pan) with a generous coating of cooking spray. Set aside.
Step Two- Prepare the batter. Start by mixing the flour, baking soda, salt, and apples together in a large bowl. If desired, add in some of the optional ingredients like nuts or raisins.
In a separate bowl, whisk the oil, sugars, eggs, and cinnamon together. Add in any citrus zest, vanilla extract, or additional spices.
Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Pour the batter into the pan(s).
Step Three- Bake for approximately 90 minutes. It’s done when a toothpick, inserted into the center of the bread, comes out clean. Begin checking around the 75-minute mark.
Step Four- Let the bread cool in the pan for about 10 minutes. Then, transfer the bread to a wire rack to finish cooling.
Step Five- Enjoy!
Tips for the Best Apple Bread and Variations- # Apple Bread (Easy Homemade Recipe)
- Make apple muffins instead! Simply follow the recipe, but use a muffin tin instead of a loaf tin. Bake the muffins at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for approximately 60 minutes.
- The recipe calls for the use of cooking spray, which is great. But you could also use parchment paper to ensure easy removal.
- Your eggs should be at room temperature before preparing the batter. This will help them incorporate more fully into the batter.
- Don’t scoop out flour with the measuring cup. Spoon your flour into your measuring cups for more accurate measuring. Then, you can level it with a knife.
- Cut the sugar in half for a less sweet cake. Or you can use proportionate amounts of honey, maple syrup, or a sugar substitute. I like maple syrup best!
- You can use unsweetened applesauce instead of oil. It will yield a denser loaf, but it will also taste even more like apples!
- Double the recipe and freeze the extras! This way, you always have some delicious apple bread on-hand.
- Feel free to add any of the optional ingredients for fun variations on the original recipe. Personally, I would add cardamom, turmeric, and orange zest to the batter.
- And do you know what else tastes amazing with apples? Caramel. Add caramel chips or a caramel sauce for a super indulgent treat.
- You could also add a special topping like icing, a crumble, or a streusel.
Best Apples for Baking- # Apple Bread (Easy Homemade Recipe)
There are thousands of apples out there, but only a few are really good for baking.
Overall, you’re looking for an apple with great taste and texture after cooking.
These are some of my favorites and what I would consider the most excellent choices.
- Honeycrisp– These are absolutely the cream of the crop of apples. They have a delightfully sweet and tart taste that still tastes like apples after they cook.
See More : # Buttered Noodles (Best Recipe)
Plus, they hold their texture well when baked. They stay crisp and juicy. Honestly, their only con is that they’re a bit expensive.
- Pink Lady– Pink Lady apples have a wonderful sweet taste and they hold up well in the oven.
- Braeburn– Braeburn apples are wonderfully sweet. And that translates very nicely to your bakes. Plus, they keep their texture nicely when baked.
- Jonathan or Jonagold– These ones are sometimes hard to find, but they are fantastic options! They’re a little sweet and a little tart.
- Golden Delicious– These have a super strong apple flavor, perfect for baking. They will get softer than others, but they don’t get mushy.
Granny Smith apples will also do in a pinch.
They’re really great texture-wise, but they lose their already mild flavor as they bake.
Why people keep touting them for baking, I’ll never understand.
But if they are what you have on hand, they will work. Your bread will still taste pretty darn good!
How to Store – # Apple Bread (Easy Homemade Recipe)
Luckily, this bread tastes even better on day two (or three), and storing it is easy-peasy.
Simply cover it in plastic wrap (two layers for extra protection) and leave it on the counter.
It will last up to 4 days at room temperature.
How to Freeze – apple bread Worldramens
Let your bread loaf/loaves cool completely. Wrap it in two layers of plastic wrap and then a layer of foil.
Put the loaf/loaves into a large freezer bag or airtight container.
It will keep for up to 2 months in the freezer.
More Quick Bread Recipes You’ll Love- # Apple Bread (Easy Homemade Recipe)
Lemon Blueberry Bread
Cream Cheese Banana Bread
Sour Cream Coffee Cake