- 1 # 7-Can Soup (Easy Recipe)
- 2 7-Can Soup – # 7-Can Soup (Easy Recipe)
- 3 Ingredients – # 7-Can Soup (Easy Recipe)
- 4 How to Make 7-Can Soup- # 7-Can Soup (Easy Recipe)
- 5 Recipe Tips and Tricks- # 7-Can Soup (Easy Recipe)
- 6 How to Store and Freeze- # 7-Can Soup (Easy Recipe)
- 7 More Soup Recipes You’ll Love- # 7-Can Soup (Easy Recipe)
- 8 7-Can Soup (Easy Recipe)- # 7-Can Soup (Easy Recipe)
You are reading the article: 7-Can Soup (Easy Recipe) – World Ramens
- #Easy Shrimp Alfredo Recipe
- # Copycat Chipotle Corn Salsa Recipe
- # Homemade Irish Cream (Baileys Copycat Recipe)
- Cuban Sandwich (Best Recipe) Ingredients: 1/4 cup Dijon mustard 1/4 cup mayonnaise 4 Cuban sandwich rolls or submarine rolls, split lengthwise Olive oil 12 thin slices deli ham 12 thin slices roast pork 12 thin slices Swiss cheese 1/2 cup pickle slices Directions:
- Southern Hoe Cakes Recipe (Johnny Cakes) Tasty
: 7-Can Soup is a quick and delicious dinner that features meat, beans, vegetables, and a savory broth.
Bạn Đang Xem: # 7-Can Soup (Easy Recipe)
# 7-Can Soup (Easy Recipe)
For a delicious dinner that’s ready in no time, look no further than the amazing 7-can soup!
Loaded with meat, beans, vegetables, and a thick savory broth, it’s comfort and warmth in a bowl.
If you didn’t think you can make an exceptional dish out of humble canned goods, this recipe will prove you wrong.
Apart from the incredible tastes and textures, this hearty soup will blow you away with how easy it is to make. Seriously, it’s ridiculous.
Delicious, affordable, and ready in less than 30 minutes, this 7-can soup is a must-add to your weekly meal rotation.
7-Can Soup – # 7-Can Soup (Easy Recipe)
Quite literally, 7-can soup is a soup made by combining seven kinds of canned goods.
They include meat chili, corn, tomatoes, and a medley of beans.
I mean, sure, you can enjoy each type of canned good one by one, but where’s the fun in that?
When you throw all seven cans of soup into a pot, you create one glorious concoction.
See More : # Strawberry Pie (Best Recipe)
The creative combination of canned goods results in a beautiful marriage of flavors and textures that tastes just like homemade chili.
Plus, it couldn’t be easier to make. You just pour them all into a big pot, stir it up, add in some Velveeta, and voila!
You’ve created the ultimate soup sensation.
Ingredients – # 7-Can Soup (Easy Recipe)
Seven cans, two seasonings, and lots of processed cheese make this amazing soup.
The seven canned goods you’ll need here are as follows:
- Corn with Red and Green Peppers – For color, sweetness, and crunch. Frozen corn will work, too.
- Meat-Only Chili – This recipe already calls for several kinds of beans, you don’t need more. You add meat-only chili for… well… meatiness.
- Beans – This soup features a medley of kidney, pinto, and black beans, giving you a healthy dose of protein, fiber, and vitamins.
- Diced Tomatoes & Diced Tomatoes with Green Chiles – Two effortless ways to add freshness to the soup. No need to chop up your own tomatoes here!
Other ingredients include:
- Salt and Pepper – To taste.
- Processed Cheese – Or simply, Velveeta. Because all soups taste better with melted cheese.
How to Make 7-Can Soup- # 7-Can Soup (Easy Recipe)
1. Combine the cans.
Open the 7 cans and pour the contents into a large pot over high heat. Bring the mixture to a boil, giving it a good stir.
2. Let it simmer.
Reduce the heat to medium-low and let the soup simmer for 10 to 15 minutes. This’ll allow the flavors to marry.
Season it with salt and pepper, if needed. Stir in the Velveeta cubes until melted.
3. Garnish, serve, and enjoy.
Ladle the soup into bowls and garnish with your favorite soup toppings.
See More : # Peach Pie (Perfect Recipe)
You can use shredded cheese, tortilla chips, sour cream, you name it.
Serve it on its own or with cornbread. Enjoy!
Recipe Tips and Tricks- # 7-Can Soup (Easy Recipe)
- Make it spicy – If you want 7-can soup with a kick, season it with cayenne, fire-roasted green chiles, or jalapenos. Hot enchilada sauce, hot taco seasoning, peppers, and red pepper flakes work well, too.
- Make it meaty – For a meatier soup, add cooked diced chicken breast, ground beef, Mexican chorizo, or any leftover cooked meat you have in the fridge.
- Add some bulk – Make the soup even heartier by adding macaroni or shell pasta.
- Hands-Off -If your stove is already too busy whipping up other dishes, cook the soup in the slow cooker. Just dump all the ingredients into the pot and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 2.
- Add garnishes – Top the soup with croutons or crushed tortilla chips for a crunchy element. Add a dollop of sour cream for a cooling contrast, and/or shredded cheese for richness.
- Have soup leftovers? Turn it into a thick dip by reheating it with Velveeta cubes.
How to Store and Freeze- # 7-Can Soup (Easy Recipe)
To Store or Make Ahead
You can prepare 7-can soup up to 5 days ahead and store it in an air-tight container in the fridge.
How to Freeze Soup
Allow the soup to cool completely, then pour it into freezer-safe bags. Lay it flat on a baking sheet, and freeze until solid.
Once solid, you can now store flat bags of soup without taking up too much space in the freezer.
Seven-can soup will keep well in the freezer for up to 2 months.
To Thaw and Reheat
Set the frozen bag of soup out on the counter for 20 minutes, and then break it up into chunks.
Put the chunks into a pan or pot and reheat them on the stove on medium-low until warmed through.
For smaller portions, reheat in the microwave.
More Soup Recipes You’ll Love- # 7-Can Soup (Easy Recipe)
Hot and Sour Chicken Soup
Buffalo Chicken Soup
Chicken Pot Pie Soup
Italian Sausage Soup